After a terrific debut in 2019, York Restaurant week is back with even more delicious deals.
This year more than 60 restaurants, bars, cafés and street food specialists are taking part in the week, which runs from Monday, 2 March to Sunday, 8 March.
That means there’s something for everyone – whether you want to bag a bargain lunch, catch up over cocktails, indulge in an afternoon tea or enjoy three courses of fine dining.
This year there are four different offers – £5, £10, £15 and £20.
We’ve picket out a few from each price point to whet your appetite, but to see all the venues and all the offers, head over to the York Restaurant Week website where you can browse and download the vouchers.
Bon, as they say in York, appetit!
These are for proper Yorkshire folk, who love to get the most value for their money!
- 🥪 sandwich / wrap from the Fossgate Tap
- 🥪 any hot sandwich from Plonkers
- 🥪🍟🍷 sandwich with fries and a coffee, tea or glass of wine from Oscars
- 🥞 any sweet pancake and a drink from the Double Dutch Pancake House
- 🍰 hot chocolate and a slice of cake from York Cocoa Works
- 🧀 classic mac ’n’ cheese from Fancy Hanks
Some terrific deals for just a tenner, including:
- 🍲 two courses at the Whippet Inn
- 🍝 two courses at Gusto Italian
- 🍷🧀 three meats/cheeses and a glass of wine, beer or soft drink at Pairings Wine Bar
- 🍜 two courses at Zaap Thai
- 🥪☕️ any sandwich plus tea or coffee at Gray’s Court Hotel
Try something new, try something substantial – fill up for £15!
- 🍤 🍷 three tapas and a drink from Ambiente Tapas
- ☕️ two plates and two hot drinks from Grön Kafe
- 🍗 two courses at The Old House
- 🍕 🍻two pizzas and two drinks or two fries at YO31 Wood Fired Pizza Co
- 🍨 three courses at Mr P’s Curious Tavern
- 🥧 three courses at Carluccio’s, St Helen’s Square
Treat yourself (and in some cases, a partner) for just £20…