Woman treated by paramedics after York kitchen fire

Photograph: YorkMix
29 Jul 2020 @ 8.15 am
| News

A woman was treated for breathing in smoke after a fire at her York home.

Two fire crews from Acomb were called to a cooker fire in a property on Askham Lane at 10.47pm last night (Tuesday, 28 July).

The fire was out on arrival. A woman resident was treated by paramedics for mild smoke inhalation.

North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service said the cause of the fire was due to cooking left unattended. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *