Video: Fire on Bishopthorpe Road, York

A still from Phoebe Watts' video
13 May 2020 @ 9.13 am
| News

Firefighters tackled a blaze at a house on Bishopthorpe Road in York last night (Tuesday).

Crews from York and Acomb were called out at 8.39pm to a fire involving two sheds and a garden room.

They used two hose reel jets to put out the blaze. North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service said the cause was accidental due to fire spread from a brasier.

This video, sent to Minster FM by listener Phoebe Watts, shows a few seconds of the blaze.

Video: Phoebe Watts