Could there be a better way to start your weekend than with a top-notch breakfast – entirely for free?
That’s what is on offer for one morning only at Carluccio’s in York. There’s just one catch.
On Saturday March 31, turn up before 11am at the St Helen’s Square restaurant wearing your dressing gown and you’ll get the free brekkie.
Yup, you have to get all robed up to enjoy a free chow.
The stunt is to publicise Carluccio’s new breakfast menu.
But don’t hang about. Once the restaurant is full, it’s full. As the saying goes it’s the early bird that gets the pancetta and panettone.
New dishes include
- the veggie Magnifica – eggs, courgette fritters, sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes and toasted ciabatta
- the vegan Magifica – baked borlotti beans, summer squash, tomatoes, spinach and toasted ciabatta
- the Magnifica Tradizionale – eggs with grilled smoky pancetta, sausage, sautéed mushrooms, tomato and toasted ciabatta
- Eggs Diavlo – fried eggs with tomato, spicy ‘nduja, parmigano reggiano and toasted ciabatta
Terms and conditions
- The offer applies until 11am on Saturday 31st March only
- One free breakfast dish for each customer wearing a dressing gown
- First come first served, subject to availability