Return To Learn – a free course for anyone looking to explore higher education and develop their study skills – starts on June 7, 2013.
- Are you considering returning to education?
- Not sure what’s involved, and would like to polish your study skills?
- Want to catch up in a friendly environment with other adults?
This free course aims to improve both your confidence and university level academic skills. You will be introduced to the building blocks of academic writing, independent learning skills and discussion and debate with fellow students, all with friendly tutor support.
Return To Learn is ideal for those unsure of further and higher education study options, and offers the chance to find out about universities, colleges and courses.
York Centre For Lifelong Learning is offering the course, which lasts for six weeks, twice in 2013:
- Fridays, 9.30-11.30am, starting on June 7 on the University of York campus
- Fridays, 1.30-3.30pm, starting on June 7 at Tang Hall Community Centre
You can sign up for Return To Learn by: