Pan fire damages York house

27 Oct 2013 @ 10.09 pm
| News

Issued by North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service

27th October 2013
Time: 1913 hours
Location: Wains Road, York

At 1913 hours the Fire Service were called to smoke from a flat in the Wains Road, York.

Neighbours noticed the smoke and were concerned as there was possibly someone inside the property.

Two fire engines attended one from Acomb and one from York. The occupant of the flat, a male aged 40 years, had left a pan unattended.

The fire caused 100% fire damage to the contents of the pan. Crews ventilated the property. The crews carried out a Home Risk Assessment and installed a smoke alarm.

 


This content has not been created by YorkMix but by one of our trusted news sources. YorkMix is not responsible for the accuracy of the text.