A man has been treated in hospital after a fire at a York house
Firefighters were called to the incident in a kitchen on Derwent Court, Dunnington, at about 2.30am on Saturday (November 14).
On arrival crews from York, Acomb and Huntington found there had been a fire involving cooking on a hob. The fire was already out on arrival.
A man in his late twenties had suffered burns to both hands dealing with the fire and was taken to hospital by ambulance.
The fire caused 80% smoke damage to the kitchen.