There are no new coronavirus cases in York today (Wednesday, 17 June), for the 13th day running.
In North Yorkshire two more cases have been reported, taking the total to 1,342.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 323 in Harrogate (no change) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
Sadly there has been one further death in York Hospital, taking the total within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to 213.
That includes 133 at York Hospital and 80 at Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 299,251 (298,136)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,115 (1,279)
- Total number UK deaths: 42,153 (41,969)
- Daily UK deaths: 184 (233)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,342 (1,340)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 955 (951)