There are no new coronavirus cases reported in York or North Yorkshire today (Wednesday, 24 June).
York cases stay at 463, while North Yorkshire cases remain at 1,350.
And that’s not the only good news.
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
That includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 306,862 (306,210)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 653 (874)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,081 (42,927)
- Daily UK deaths: 154 (171)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,350 (1,350)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 963 (963)