There have been two more confirmed coronavirus cases in York today (Wednesday, 3 June).
That takes the total in the city to 461 – an infection rate of 219.6 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire, another five cases have been confirmed, putting the total at 1,311 – an infection rate of 213.3 cases per 100K.
There have been no further coronavirus-related deaths reported in York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
That leaves the total at 210, a figure that has stayed the same since Sunday.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 279,856 (277,985)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,871 (1,613)
- Total number UK deaths: 39,728 (39,369)
- Daily UK deaths: 359 (324)
- Confirmed cases in York: 461 (459)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,311 (1,306)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 916 (916)