There have been no further Pillar 1 coronavirus case in York today (Tuesday, 30 June).
The total of Public Health England and NHS tests remains at 463.
Similarly there have been no further cases in North Yorkshire.
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust today either – leaving the total at 214.
This includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 312,654 (311,965)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 689 (815)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,730 (43,575)
- Daily UK deaths: 155 (25)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,354 (1,354)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 966 (966)