There was one further coronavirus case confirmed in York today (Thursday, 16 July).
That takes the total to 912, giving an infection rate of 434.5 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire there were five new cases, taking the total to 2,541 – an infection rate of 413.5 cases per 100K.
There are 135 cases in Ryedale (no change), 319 in Selby (up one), 709 in Harrogate (up three) and 561 in Scarborough (no change).
Happily there were no coronavirus-related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust again today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 292,552 (291,911)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 642 (538)
- Total number UK deaths: 45,119 (45,053)
- Daily UK deaths: 66 (85)
- Confirmed cases in York: 912 (911)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,541 (2,536)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,645 (1,645)