York has had another day officially clear of new coronavirus cases.
The total stays at 463 in the city today (Thursday, 25 June). There has been one further case in North Yorkshire, taking the total to 1,351.
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
That includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 307,980 (306,862)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,118 (653)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,230 (43,081)
- Daily UK deaths: 149 (154)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,351 (1,350)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 965 (963)