It’s another good news day, with no new coronavirus cases or deaths in York today (Sunday, 21 June).
The total of confirmed cases in the city remains at 462 for the 17th day running.
In North Yorkshire, two more cases have been reported, taking the total to 1,348 – an infection rate of 219.4 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 137 in Selby (no change), 326 in Harrogate (no change) and 311 in Scarborough (no change).
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 304,331 (303,110)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,221 (1,295)
- Total number UK deaths: 42,632 (42,589)
- Daily UK deaths: 43 (128)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,348 (1,346)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 963 (962)