For the second day running, there are no new coronavirus cases reported in York.
The total remains today (Sunday, 31 May) at 456 – an infection rate of 217.3 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire, a further three cases have been confirmed. The latest total is 1,301 – an infection rate of 211.7 cases per 100K.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (no change), 302 in Harrogate (up one) and 305 in Scarborough (no change).
A further four people have died in the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, the latest figures show. The total of deaths in the trust now stands at 210.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 274,762 (272,826)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,936 (2,445)
- Total number UK deaths: 38,489 (38,376)
- Daily UK deaths: 113 (215)
- Confirmed cases in York: 456 (456)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,301 (1,298)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 909 (907)