There have been no new confirmed cases of coronavirus in York in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Public Health England bulletin (Sunday, 24 May) reveals there are 449 cases in York – the same number as yesterday.
In North Yorkshire a further two cases have been confirmed, taking the total to 1,273.
There are 78 cases in Ryedale (no change), 135 in Selby (no change), 285 in Harrogate (up three) and 306 in Scarborough (no change).
The number of deaths across York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust now stands at 201 – a rise of three. We are unable give a breakdown between York and Scarborough Hospitals at weekends.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 259,559 (257,154)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 2,409 (2,959)
- Total number UK deaths: 36,793 (36,675)
- Daily UK deaths: 118 (282)
- Confirmed cases in York: 449 (449)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,273 (1,271)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 878 (875)