There have been no more coronavirus cases in York reported today (Sunday, 7 June). And no further deaths at the NHS Trust.
Cases in York have remained at 462 since Thursday, an infection rate of 220.1 cases per 100,000 people.
In North Yorkshire two more cases have been reported. That gives a total of 1,320, an infection rate of 214.8 cases per 100K.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 137 in Selby (no change), 308 in Harrogate (up one) and 308 in Scarborough (no change).
There have been no further coronavirus-related deaths in York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in the 24 hours up to 5pm yesterday – leaving the total at 210 for the seventh day running.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 286,194 (284,868)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,326 (1,557)
- Total number UK deaths: 40,542 (40,465)
- Daily UK deaths: 77 (204)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,320 (1,318)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 931 (931)