There are no new confirmed coronavirus cases in York today (Saturday, 27 June).
That means the total has remained at 463 since Tuesday.
Similarly, there are no new cases in North Yorkshire, where the total remains at 1,352.
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
It means there has been a week since the last death within the trust, reported last Saturday (20 June)
The death toll includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 310,250 (309,360)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 890 (1,006)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,514 (43,414)
- Daily UK deaths: 100 (186)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,352 (1,352)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 965 (965)