No more coronavirus cases have been reported in York.
Today’s figures (Saturday, 30 May) from Public Health England show 456 confirmed cases in the city, the same as yesterday.
In North Yorkshire there are two more cases, taking the total to 1,298 – an infection rate of 211.2 cases per 100,000 people.
There are 79 cases in Ryedale (no change), 136 in Selby (up one), 301 in Harrogate (up one) and 305 in Scarborough (no change).
There has been one further death in the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, taking the total to 206.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 272,826 (271,222)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 2,445 (2,095)
- Total number UK deaths: 38,376 (38,161)
- Daily UK deaths: 215 (324)
- Confirmed cases in York: 456 (456)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,298 (1,296)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 907 (899)