We are happy to report there have been no more coronavirus cases confirmed in York today (Monday, 20 July) – and no more deaths within the NHS trust.
That’s the fourth successive day when neither total has moved.
The total number of cases remains at 912 in the city.
North Yorkshire has also had no new cases, with the total staying at 2,544.
And no more coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust again – the total has remained at 214 for more than a month now.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 295,372 (294,792)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 580 (726)
- Total number UK deaths: 45,312 (45,300)
- Daily UK deaths: 11 (27)
- Confirmed cases in York: 912 (912)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,544 (2,544)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,647 (1,646)