There were no more confirmed coronavirus case in York today (Monday, 13 July).
That sees the total stay at 908. Similarly there were no new cases in North Yorkshire, keeping the total at 2,531.
There were no further Covid-19 related deaths reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust either today – leaving the total at 214.
The total includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are the updated figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 290,133 (289,603)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 530 (650)
- Total number UK deaths: 44,830 (44,819)
- Daily UK deaths: 11 (21)
- Confirmed cases in York: 908 (908)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 2,531 (2,531)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 1,645 (1,644)