York has done the double today (Monday, 29 June), with no new lab-confirmed cases of coronavirus, and no further deaths at the NHS trust.
The total cases in York stays at 463 for the sixth day running.
In North Yorkshire there has been one more coronavirus confirmed. The new total is 1,354.
There are 80 cases in Ryedale (no change), 138 in Selby (up one), 325 in Harrogate (no change) and 314 in Scarborough (no change).
No further coronavirus-related deaths have been reported within York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – leaving the total at 214.
This includes 134 in York Hospital and 80 in Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 311,965 (311,151)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 815 (901)
- Total number UK deaths: 43,575 (43,550)
- Daily UK deaths: 25 (36)
- Confirmed cases in York: 463 (463)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,354 (1,353)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 966 (965)