There are 18 more confirmed coronavirus cases in York today, taking the total to 380.
That is an infection rate of 181 per 100,000 people.
Figures from Public Health England also showed a rise in the number of cases in North Yorkshire – up 35 to 1,137 (185 per 100K).
That includes 66 in Ryedale (up by one), 119 in Selby (up two) and 251 in Harrogate (up six).
Today’s update from NHS England shows the number of coronavirus-related deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust stands at 157.
That’s an increase of two over the previous 24 hours.
This includes 95 at York Hospital, and 62 at Scarborough.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 211,364 (206,715)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 4,649 (5,614)
- Total number UK deaths: 31,241 (30,615)
- Daily UK deaths: 626 (539)
- Confirmed cases in York: 380 (362)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,137 (1,102)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 718 (701)