There have been no new cases of coronavirus in York today (Friday, 12 June).
The total remains at 462 for the ninth day running.
Similarly there have been no new cases in North Yorkshire, so the total stays at 1,330.
Sadly, however, there has been one more death at York Hospital.
The total number of deaths within the York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is now 212.
That includes 80 in Scarborough and 132 York.
Here are some of the key figures (yesterday’s numbers in brackets):
- Total lab confirmed UK cases: 292,950 (291,409)
- Daily lab confirmed UK cases: 1,541 (1,266)
- Total number UK deaths: 41,481 (41,279)
- Daily UK deaths: 202 (151)
- Confirmed cases in York: 462 (462)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 1,330 (1,330)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 945 (937)