Another patient being treated for coronavirus has died at the York NHS Trust.
And the number of confirmed cases has risen again in the city – but only by one.
The NHS England’s daily bulletin confirmed the York death, which is the seventh within the trust.
Confirmed Covid-19 cases have gone up from 35 yesterday to 36 today (Thursday, 2 April).
In North Yorkshire the figure has gone from 149 to 163.
Here are some of the key figures, with yesterday’s stats in brackets:
- Total UK cases: 33,718 (29,474)
- Daily confirmed UK cases: 4,244 (4,324)
- Total UK deaths: 2,921 (2,352)
- Confirmed cases in York: 36 (35)
- Confirmed cases in North Yorkshire: 163 (149)
- Confirmed cases in East Yorkshire: 56 (46)